Slow Cooker Chicken Cabbage Soup with Rice
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker chicken cabbage soup with rice. Chicken soup with vegetables and rice cooked in slow cooker. Very easy and delicious!
- 2 8 oz (240 g) packages shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup cinverted white rice
- 16 oz 9480 g) package sliced carrots
- 2 14 oz ((420 ml) each) cans nonfat chicken broth
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 15 oz (450 ml) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs Dash seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 14 ½ oz (435 ml) can petite-cut diced tomatoes,undrained
Grease inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except undrained tomatoes. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low heat setting for 7-8 hours. Stir in undrained tomatoes and heat through. Serve immediately.