Slow Cooker Chicken Cabbage Soup with Rice
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 2 8 oz (240 g) packages shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup cinverted white rice
- 16 oz 9480 g) package sliced carrots
- 2 14 oz ((420 ml) each) cans nonfat chicken broth
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 15 oz (450 ml) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs Dash seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 14 ½ oz (435 ml) can petite-cut diced tomatoes,undrained
Grease inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except undrained tomatoes. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low heat setting for 7-8 hours. Stir in undrained tomatoes and heat through. Serve immediately.