Slow Cooker Corned Beef Hash2022-10-22
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6:00 h
- Ready In: 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat5.2 g
Trans Fat0.7 g
Unsaturated Fat2.2 g
Slow cooker corned beef hash. This corned beef hash is easy to make, and the perfect breakfast recipe. It’s a hearty, filling, and delicious way to start your day.
Why Make Corned Beef Hash in a Slow Cooker?
Corned beef hash is a dish that is often served as breakfast food. It is made by cooking corned beef and potatoes in a pan and then chopping them into small pieces. The ingredients are then combined to form a hash. Corned beef hash can be served with eggs, toast, or alone with ketchup as a side dish.
The slow cooker has become an essential kitchen appliance for many people because it simplifies the process of making corned beef hash. You can cook the meat and potatoes overnight so you don’t have to worry about it in the morning.
A Few Tips on How to Make Corned Beef Hash the Best It Can Be!
I’ve been making corned beef hash in my slow cooker for years. I have a few tips that will help you make the best-corned beef hash!
1) Use potatoes. Potatoes are a great way to bulk up the dish and they add some nice texture.
2) Brown the meat in a pan first and then cook it in the slow cooker with some water. This will give your dish a nice flavor and it won’t dry out as much.
3) Add some onions, green peppers, or any other veggies that you like to your dish.
4) Add some salt and pepper to taste before serving
What else can you serve with this dish?
Corned beef hash is a dish that is traditionally served with potatoes and onions.
Slow Cooker Corned Beef Hash
You may like as well:
- 2 pounds (960 g) corned beef, cubed
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) beef stock
- seasoned packet, which came with corned beef
In a slow cooker, combine corned beef, potatoes, onion, parsley, and thyme. Mix well. Top with the seasoned packet, butter, Worcestershire sauce, and beef stock.
Cover the pot and cook on a low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Turn off the cooker and open the lid. Season the corned beef hash with salt and black pepper, to taste, if needed. Serve hot.