Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 12:00 h
- Ready In : 12:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups instant rice
- 2 cups (500 ml) V-8 Juice
- 4 large green bell peppers,cored and seeded
- 2 14 oz (420 ml each) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes,drained
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl,combine ground beef,garlic powder,onion powder,rice, and V-8 juice. Mix well and stuff mixture into cored and seeded bell peppers.
Spoon drained tomatoes on top of and around bell peppers.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-9 hours. To serve,cut slow cooker stuffed peppers in half and spoon tomatoes over top.