Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken with Orange Sauce
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 5:00 h
- Ready In : 5:15 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- 16 oz (480g) package broccoli
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground ginger
- 2 cups (500 g) cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- sesame seeds
Cut chicken breasts into pieces. Set aside.
Place frozen broccoli in slow cooker. Sprinkle quick-cooking tapioca over. Stir well to combine. Arrange chicken pieces on broccoli mixture.
For Orange Sauce: In a small mixing bowl,combine chicken broth,orange marmalade,teriyaki sauce,dry mustard and ginger. Mix well and pour orange mixture over chicken in slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours.
Remove cooked chicken breasts and broccoli from slow cooker. Transfer to serving platter. Pour orange sauce over. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.