Slow Cooker Tortellini-Sausage Soup2022-10-06
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.7 g
Trans Fat0 g
Unsaturated Fat1.4 g
Slow cooker tortellini-sausage soup. Easy and delicious Italian tortellini soup cooked in a slow cooker. I recommend using Homemade Chicken Broth, to make this yummy recipe.
Slow Cooker Tortellini-Sausage Soup
You may like as well:
- 2 14½ oz (435 g each) cans sliced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
- 2 14½ (435 ml each) cans chicken broth
- 12 oz (360 g) smoked cooked chicken sausage, cubed
- 10 oz (30 ml) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and cut into rings
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 9 oz (270 g) package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- Finely shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
In a slow cooker. Combine tomatoes, chicken broth, sausage, onion, garlic, and water. Stir well.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours.
Switch heat to high and stir in tortellini and spinach. Cover and cook for a further 15 minutes or until tortellini are tender. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese and serve.