Slow Cooker Cranberry Tea2013-03-08
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Breakfast, Dessert, Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 14
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 1:40 h
- 1 cup (250 g) granulated sugar
- 8 cups (2 L) water
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups (1 L) cranberry juice
- 6 oz (180 ml) frozen orange juice
- 1 ¼ cups 9310 ml) water
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- fresh lemon or orange slices
In saucepan,combine sugar, 8 cups water and cinnamon sticks. Mix well and bring to a boil.
Pour mixture into slow cooker with remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 1 hour.
Reduce heat to low and serve slow cooker cranberry tea warm.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe