Slow Cooker Fruit Wassail2013-03-04
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 3:00 h
- Ready In : 3:10 h
Slow cooker fruit wassail.A warming hot drink,made with a blending of fruit juices and spiked with rum.An excellent choice for cold winter evening.
- 2 cups (500 ml) cranberry juice
- 2 cups (500 ml) pineapple juice
- 2 cups (500 ml) orange juice
- 1 small orange,sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1/4 cup (125 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light rum
Combine cranberry juice,pineapple juice,orange,sugar,cinnamon and allspice in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 2-3 hours(if mixture begins to boil,reduce heat to low).
Season slow cooker fruit wassail with lemon juice. Stir in rum. Turn heat to low to keep warm for serving.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe