Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- Combine cocoa,sugar,cinnamon and salt in slow cooker.
- Stir in enough milk to make a smooth paste.
- Stir in remaining milk and vanilla.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 2 hours (do not boil).
- Reduce heat to low to keep warm for serving.
- Add marshmallows creme to each cup of slow cooker hot chocolate.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
Slow Cooker Beef Goulash
Oven Baked Honey-Chipotle Chicken Breasts
Slow Cooker Barbecued Chicken Wings
Cavaletti with Meat Sauce
Slow Cooker Jerk Pulled Pork