Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
- 1 pound(480 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups instant rice
- 2 cups V-8 juice
- 4 large green bell peppers,cored and seeded
- 2 14 oz(420 ml each) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes,drained
- Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl,combine ground beef,garlic powder,onion powder,rice, and V-8 juice.
- Mix well and stuff mixture into cored and seeded bell peppers.
- Place stuffed peppers in slow cooker.
- Spoon drained tomatoes on top of and around bell peppers.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-9 hours.
- To serve,cut slow cooker stuffed peppers in half and spoon tomatoes over top.