Air Fryer Easy Beef Stir-Fry2022-06-12
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1.5 g
Trans Fat5.3 g
Unsaturated Fat2.3 g
Air fryer easy beef stir-fry. This quick and easy beef stir-fry recipe cooks in minutes in your air fryer. With just a few ingredients and a handful of spices, you can enjoy this Asian-inspired dish that’s perfect for weeknight dinners.
What are the main benefits of air frying?
Air frying is a cooking technique that uses hot air to cook food. It is similar to deep-frying, but it uses less oil and cooks the food more quickly.
The main benefits of air frying are:
– Air fryers use less oil than deep fryers and other cooking methods, making them healthier.
– Air fryers cook food faster than other methods, so they save time.
– The food cooks evenly because there is no need for turning or flipping it during the cooking process.
– Air-fried foods don’t absorb as much oil as deep-fried foods do, so they have a lower calorie content.
The Five Best Foods to Cook in an Air Fryer
The Five Best Foods To Cook In An Air Fryer Air fryers are an excellent way to cook your food without the need for excessive amounts of oil or butter.
1) Vegetables: Vegetables like asparagus spears or green beans will cook perfectly in a few minutes in an air fryer.
2) Grilled chicken: Air fryers are a great way to cook chicken because it does not have to be marinated first.
3) Fish: You can use your oven for fish, but the heat is uneven. For a better result, put your pan on the side of the oven and lay your fish on a baking sheet.
4) Fries: Fries cooked in an air fryer are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
5) Cakes: Air fryers are perfect for cooking cakes such as brownies, chocolate cake, and even angel food cake!
Air Fryer Easy Beef Stir-Fry
You may like as well:
- 1 pound (480 g) beef sirloin, cut into strips
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow onions
- To Make a Marinade:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- sesame seeds, to garnish
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the marinade. Stir well.
Add beef to the marinade, mix well and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Place vegetables in a bowl, then add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. Stir well.
Place the vegetable mixture in the air fryer basket. Fry at 200 F (100 C) for about 5 minutes.
Open the fryer, and mix vegetables, making sure they are softened. Remove softened vegetables from the air fryer and transfer them to a bowl.
Remove marinated beef strips from the refrigerator and add them to the air fryer basket. Fry at 360 F (180 C) for 4 minutes, then flip and fry for a further 2 minutes.
Remove fried beef from the fryer and transfer it to the bowl with fried vegetables. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Mix well. Serve hot.