Air Fryer Sesame-Crusted Cod Recipe2022-01-27
- Cuisine: Asian
- Course: Main Dish, Oven
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.4 g
Trans Fat0.4 g
Unsaturated Fat0.4 g
Air fryer sesame-crusted cod recipe. This fried sesame-crusted cod is a healthy and delicious dinner for a family. The cod is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, with a delicate Asian-inspired flavor.
Can I make cod with other spices?
Yes, you can make sesame-crusted cod with other spices. You can use red pepper or cumin for instance.
The fried cod needs to be well coated in the spices and then baked for about 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Is the Air Fryer a good choice for low-carb dieters?
An air fryer is a cooking appliance that is designed to fry food by circulating hot air around the food. It uses an electric heating element to heat the air, and a fan to circulate it. This means that you can’t deep-fry anything in an air fryer, but it does allow for healthier cooking.
Air frying allows for lower fat content because of the way it cooks food. The process of air frying is also faster than conventional deep frying, which means you can cook more food in less time. Air-fried food also has a crunchier texture than deep-fried food, which some people prefer.
What are some easy recipes with an Air Fryer?
An air fryer is a convenient kitchen appliance that can be used to cook a variety of dishes.
The recipes below are some easy and delicious dishes that can be cooked with an air fryer:
– French Fries: Cut potatoes into thin strips and dip them in water to remove the starch. Dry them off and then coat them with oil, salt, and pepper before placing them into the air fryer basket. Cook for about 12 minutes.
– Fried Chicken: Mix together one egg, two tablespoons of milk, ½ teaspoon of salt, ¼ teaspoon of black pepper, ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder, and ¼ teaspoon of paprika before dipping the chicken pieces in the mixture. Coat both sides with flour or cornstarch before cooking it in an air fryer for 12-15 minutes.
Air Fryer Sesame-Crusted Cod Recipe
You may like as well:
Air Fryer Breaded Cod Cakes Recipe
Oven-Baked Cod with Gremolata Breadcrumbs
- 4 cod fillets
- salt and freshy ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- vegetable oil
Brush the air fryer basket with vegetable oil. Preheat the oiled fryer to 400 F (200 C) for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle the cod fillets with salt and black pepper. In a small mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, red pepper flakes, and sesame seeds. Stir well.
Brush seasoned fish fillets with 1/2 of the butter mixture, then place them in the air fryer basket. Fry at 400 F (200 C) for 10 minutes, flipping and brushing with the remaining butter mixture halfway through. Serve hot.