Crock Pot Lemon-Garlic Chicken Breasts Recipe2021-05-15
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6:00 h
- Ready In: 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.4 g
Trans Fat0.4 g
Unsaturated Fat0.4 g
Crock pot lemon-garlic chicken breasts recipe. These lemon-garlic chicken breasts are a quick and easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love.
Why Crock Pot Chicken Breasts are the Perfect Recipe for Weight Loss?
Crockpot chicken breasts are a great way to cook chicken. They are low in fat, high in protein, and easy to prepare. They also take less time than other recipes which is perfect for busy people who don’t have time to spend cooking.
Chicken breasts are a great recipe for weight loss because they have a low-calorie count and they’re high in protein. They also cook up fast with minimal effort.
Chicken breast recipes like crock pot chicken breasts can be a great way to lose weight because they’re high in protein, low in fat, and quick and easy to prepare.
What Are Some Healthy Ways to Cook Frozen Foods in a Crock Pot? (keyword healthy crock pot recipes)
Crock pots are a great way to cook food, but if you want to make healthy meals, it can be a challenge. This article will go over some of the best ways to cook frozen foods in a crock pot.
1) add vegetables. Adding vegetables is an easy way to add more nutrients and flavor to your dishes without adding lots of extra calories or fat.
2) add meat or poultry. Adding meat or poultry is another easy way to add more flavor and nutrients while keeping your dish low-fat and low-calorie.
3) add broth or water. Instead of adding cream, you can also use broth or water instead for a healthier option that still has the same amount of richness as cream would have added.
4) Use spices sparingly and keep them on the side. Using spices is a great way to add more flavor to your dish without adding excessive amounts of fat. A crock pot with a browning or warming mode can also be helpful for cooking frozen foods in a crock pot because they help your food brown before it is cooked all the way through, which will help reduce the overall amount of fat in your dish. Use a crock pot with a browning or warming mode to help cook frozen foods before they are cooked all the way through; this will help reduce the amount of fat in your dish.
Crock Pot Lemon-Garlic Chicken Breasts Recipe
You may like as well:
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 oz (60 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
Rub dried oregano, garlic, salt, and black pepper into chicken breasts. Pour chicken broth over the chicken.
Cover the pot and cook on a low-heat setting for 6 hours.
Turn off the crock pot and open the lid. Transfer cooked chicken to serving plates. Serve hot.