Island Pan-Barbecued Shrimp
- Yield: 4 serving plates
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Island pan-barbecued shrimp. Very easy and delicious shrimp recipe.
- 1 pound (480 g) large shrimp,peeled and deveined,tails left on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 limes halved
In a large mixing bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, peppers, and salt. Stir well set aside and let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Heat a dry nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add marinated shrimp and cook, turning once, for 5-10 minutes. They should be just cooked through.
Brush the shrimp with remaining marinade before turning. Serve pan-barbecued shrimp with lime halves.