Oven Roasted Vegetable Ratatouille
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Oven roasted vegetable ratatouille. An excellent vegetarian dish. Vegetables cooked in a halogen (turbo) oven. Simply yet totally delicious!
- 2 yellow bell peppers,cut into wedges
- 2 red onions,peeled and cut into wedges
- 4-5 cloves garlic,peeled and halved
- 8-10 tomatoes,cut into wedges
- 1 small aubergine,cut into wedges
- 2 courgettes,cut into wedges
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- granulated sugar
- fresh thyme and rosemary leaves
- 1 jar passata
In ovenproof dish combine together all vegetables. Pour over a drizzle of oil,dash dash of balsamic vinegar,and sprinkle with salt and sugar. Add thyme,rosemary and toss to ensure it is all evenly coated.
Place high rack in the turbo oven. Arrange vegetable mixture on high rack of turbo oven. Cover and cook at 400°F(200°C) for 20 minut
Remove from the turbo oven. Add the passata and mix well.Season with black pepper. Put back in oven and cook for additional 10 minutes.