Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Breasts
- Servings: 3
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3.7 / 5)
6 People rated this recipe
- 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans (10 ¾ oz (375 ml) each) condensed cream of chicken soup,undiluted
- 14 ½ oz (435 ml) can nonfat chicken broth
- 4 oz (120 ml) can sliced mushrooms,undrained
- 1/2 medium yellow onion,peeled and diced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
On slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except seasoning. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours or until chicken breasts are tender.
Remove cooked chicken breasts from slow cooker. Transfer to serving platter. Pour creamy mushroom sauce over. Season with salt and black pepper and serve.