Slow Cooker Sesame Pork Ribs
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6:00 h
- Ready In : 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker sesame pork ribs.This recipe belongs to Chinese cuisine. Pork ribs with soy sauce,ketchup,honey and spices cooked in slow cooker.Delicious!
- 1 medium yellow onion,peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ketchup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 2 tablespoons cider
- 3 garlic cloves,peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 pounds (2.4 kg) country-style pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
Place sliced onions in bottom of slow cooker.
In a large mixing bowl,combine brown sugar,soy sauce,ketchup,honey,vinegar,garlic,ginger and crushed red pepper. Mix well;Add pork ribs and turn to coat.
Place ribs on top of onions in slow cooker,reserving mixture. Pour reserved mixture over meat.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 5-6 hours.
Arrange sesame pork ribs on serving platter. Serve sauce on the side.