Slow Cooker Soy Balsamic Chicken
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6:00 h
- Ready In: 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Chicken drumsticks and breasts with vegetables cooked in slow cooker
- 2 pounds(960g) chicken breasts and drumsticks,bone in
- 1 onion,peeled and sliced into rings
- 3/4 cup(180 g) low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup(80 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 5 cloves garlic,peeled and smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- chives,for garnish
- cooked rice
In a slow cooker,combine chicken and onion rings.
Pour soy sauce,Worcestershire sauce,balsamic vinegar,bay leaves,garlic and black pepper over chicken. Stir well to coat chicken.
Add remaining ingredients and stir again.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 5-6 hours.
Break and shred up cooked chicken. Serve over cooked rice.
Garnish soy balsamic chicken with chives.