Air Fryer Beef Steak with Garlic Butter Recipe2022-04-24
- Yield: 2
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 12m
- Ready In: 22m
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.7 g
Trans Fat2.3 g
Unsaturated Fat4.1 g
Air fryer beef steak with garlic butter recipe. Learn how to cook the perfect steak in an air fryer. Please note, that the cooking time is just an estimate and can vary based on the Air Fryer model.
Use an internal thermometer to check the meat’s doneness. For rare-125º F (62º C), for medium-rare-135º F (67º C), for medium-145º F (72º C), for well done-150º F (75º C). I prefer medium-rare steak because the meat reaches its maximum flavor and juiciness.
Tips and Tricks for Cooking the Perfect Air Fryer Beef Steak
Air fryers are quickly becoming the most popular way to cook steak. If you are looking for a way to cook the perfect ribeye in an air fryer, then you have come to the right place!
We will give you some tips and tricks on how to cook a ribeye steak in an air fryer. We will also provide some of our favorite recipes that we think you might enjoy.
1) Preheat your air fryer before cooking the steak. This will help it reach the desired temperature faster, which is important when cooking meat in an air fryer. It also helps with browning and crisping up your steak before it is done cooking.
2) Make sure that you use a rack or cooling rack when cooking your ribeye in an air fryer so that the steak doesn’t fall through it and then stick to your mesh grill.
3) When grilling steak in an air fryer, make sure that you dry it off with a paper towel before putting it in the air fryer. This will help prevent sticking.
4) When cooking a ribeye steak in an air fryer, be sure to cook for at least 27 minutes before checking to see if the internal temperature is at 145 degrees. At this time, you should check doneness by slicing into the steak near the end of cooking and checking for a clear red center.
5) When grilling ribeye steak in an air fryer, cook it on high heat until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. You can then lower the heat to medium-low until it is cooked all the way through.
6) To grill an air fryer ribeye steak, heat up an air fryer to 350 degrees F and cook for about 15 minutes before checking for doneness. Again, you should check for doneness by slicing into the steak near the end of cooking and checking for a clear red center.
7) When grilling steak in an air fryer, make sure that you allow enough space between the grill basket and the meat. This will help prevent burning the meat around the edges of the steak when it starts to cook.
8) When cooking a ribeye steak in an air fryer, be sure to cook for at least 15 minutes before checking to see the doneness of the meat.
Air Fryer Beef Steak with Garlic Butter Recipe
You may like as well:
- 28 oz (840 g) ribeye steak
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- olive oil
- For Garlic Butter:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
In a mixing bowl, combine all Garlic Butter ingredients. Mix well.
Place on parchment paper, then roll into a log. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Place steak on a plate. Rud a little with olive oil on both sides. Season with salt and cracked pepper.
Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C) for 5 minutes. Carefully grease the air basket with olive oil. Place seasoned steak in the basket.
Air fry for 12 minutes, turning halfway through.
Remove fried steak from the fryer and transfer it to a serving plate. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes. Dot with garlic butter. Serve hot.