Slow Cooker Cafe Rio Chicken2015-02-18
- Yield : 4-6
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5:00 h
- Ready In : 5:10 h
Slow cooker cafe Rio chicken.This delicious chicken recipe belong to Mexican cuisine.
- 2 pounds (960 g) sinless,boneless chicken breasts
- 8 oz (240 g) Italian dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix (mixed with half cup (125 ml) of water)
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
In a slow cooker (crock pot),combine all ingredients. Stir well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
Remove cooked chicken from slow cooker. Using a two forks,shred chicken. Pour cooking liquid over and serve with burritos,tacos,any salads.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe