Slow Cooker Cafe Rio Chicken
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5:00 h
- Ready In: 5:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1.7 g
Trans Fat2.5 g
Unsaturated Fat5.8 g
Slow cooker café Rio chicken. This delicious chicken recipe belongs to Mexican cuisine. Easy and delicious.
Slow Cooker Café Rio Chicken
- 2 pounds (960 g) sinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 8 oz (240 g) Italian dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix (mixed with half cup (125 ml) of water)
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
In a slow cooker (crock pot), combine all ingredients. Stir well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 5 hours, or until chicken is tender.
Remove cooked chicken from slow cooker. Using two forks, shred chicken. Pour cooking liquid over and serve with lettuce and Cotija cheese.