Oven Baked Tuna with Spicy Salsa2021-01-12
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1.2 g
Trans Fat0.3 g
Unsaturated Fat0.6 g
Oven-baked tuna with spicy salsa. Tuna is everyone’s favorite seafood fish, and this oven-baked tuna recipe is a perfect light meal.
Why Baking Fish in Turbo Oven?
The best way to bake fish is in a turbo oven.
It is best to use this oven because it cooks the fish at a high temperature for the shortest amount of time. The lower the temperature, the longer it takes to cook and the more moisture that is retained in the fish.
Turbo ovens are also able to cook food evenly, which ensures that your meal will have an even texture and be cooked all the way through.
5 Different Ways to Cook Baked Tuna With Salsa and Sauce
keywords: basted baked ai, bake ai with salsa & sauce recipes, fresh baste on cooked ai
Baked tuna is a popular dish that is easy to make and delicious. There are many different ways to cook it, but this recipe offers a fresh twist on the traditional dish.
Here are five different ways to cook basted baked ai:
1) Bake them in the oven with salsa and sauce.
2) Bake them in the oven with a fresh baste of olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, and salt.
3) Bake them on the grill using blue corn tortillas as a wrap.
4) Cook them in a skillet or pot with salsa and sauce over medium-high heat.
5) Cook them in a skillet or pot over medium-high heat with salsa and sauce, mixed into the water before adding the tuna
Tasty Ways of Preparing Baked Tuna that Will Not leave you Disappointed
Baked tuna is a good choice for those who are looking for a healthy, low-calorie meal. It is made by using olive oil and baking the tuna in the oven. The olive oil helps it to cook evenly and prevents the fish from sticking to the pan.
Tasty Ways of Preparing Baked Tuna that Will Not leave you Disappointed:
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Place the whole tuna on a sheet of parchment paper and season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
3) Drizzle olive oil over the top of the fish and wrap it tightly in parchment paper so that it does not dry out while cooking.
4) Bake for 20-30 minutes until cooked through but still moist in
Oven-Baked Tuna with Spicy Salsa
You may like as well:
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 red onion, peeled and diced
- 3 tonatoes, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 chili, seeded and diced
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 dessertspoon balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tuna steaks
In a mixing bowl, combine chopped vegetables, spices, parsley, balsamic vinegar,3 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well and season with black pepper.
Rub olive oil into fish steaks. Sprinkle with freshly squeezed lemon juice and season with black pepper. Set turbo oven temperature to 482°F(250°C). Arrange tuna steaks on the grilling rack.
Cover turbo oven and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, until done to your desired taste. Put oven-baked tuna on serving plates. Spoon on the salsa. Serve oven-baked tuna with spicy salsa with asparagus and potatoes.